Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What my name stands for!

Before I started this assignment, I thought my name was         , because      .
I think my parents chose this name for me because they both like the name kyle.
After searching on Behind the Name  , I learned that my name means a

Some other interesting things I learned are strait of water (maybe there was extra information, you learned the root of your name or where it comes from or who are some famous people with the same name, maybe you looked up your middle or last name).
I think my name does/does not (select one) suit me because my mom and dad were going to name alto of names i didn't like but they named me kyle which i like alto.

If I could give myself a new name, it would be Blair, because of one of the best dirt bike and snowmobile rider ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment